The benefits of running an eco-business or environmentally sustainable company aren’t confined to the environment. Besides providing amazing karmic rewards, committing your business to operating on a more sustainable level offers:
- Significant economic benefits through increased profits and decreased waste;
- Encourages innovation;
- Improves employee morale, wellbeing and connection;
- Strengthens brand image, and
- Creates a significant advantage in a competitive business environment.
As a profit driven businesswoman and a passionate advocate of environmental sustainability, I’m committed to helping businesses increase their bottom line while operating under an ecologically aware business model. From my years of experience in project management and sustainability consulting, I know first-hand the benefits of harnessing renewable energy, business lifecycle planning and committing to decreasing waste.
As the first person in Australia to design and develop an Ecologically Sustainable Development (ESD) cleaning and waste management specification, I’m a pioneer in assisting organisations to develop more eco-aware business practices. My specification for the Victorian government has revolutionised the building and facilities management industry by making green building accountable beyond the design. It’s this ability to innovate and think outside the box that ensures my ability to accord your business’ profitability with environmental awareness.
As well as helping your company make a long-term commitment to environmental sustainability through eco-aware practices, I’ll also help you achieve short and long-term savings. I do this by working with you to:
- Report NABERS energy, water and waste ratings;
- Develop and implement an environmental sustainability action plan, and
- Create and implement an on-going environmentally focused maintenance and service program for the operation of your building.
Whether you’re a small or large company, I can help you manage your commitment to environmental sustainability as part of your core business values. So contact me today to learn more about how I can help you improve your business’ relationship with the environment as well as your bottom line.